2 bedroom apartment for saleBridgewater Way, Ravenfield, Rotherham
- Two bedroom 2nd floor apartment - with intercom
- Modern block - desirable village location
- Open plan living - well presented through-out, modern kitchen
- No onwards chain
- Allocated parking space
*ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS/INVESTORS. Offered to the market with no vendor chain involved is this very well presented 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment. Set in a modern block in this very desirable village - this property must be viewed. CALL US NOW! *STAR BUY*
Having a UPVC double glazed door to the side, There is also a central heating radiator, a useful storage cupboard and intercom.
Kitchen/lounge/diner 21' 8" to max x 15' 8" to max ( 6.60m to max x 4.78m to max )
Having three central heating radiators and three UPVC double glazed windows to the rear.
Kitchen area - fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer unit and the integral oven with hob and extractor.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.20m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.28m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of panelled bath, shower cubicle. wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a central heating radiator.
The property offers an allocated car parking space as well as additional visitor parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53935908.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.