1 bedroom flat for saleHatherley Crescent, Sidcup, DA14 4HX
- One bedroom apartment
- Lounge with small balcony
- Kitchen with built-in appliances and breakfast bar
- Double bedroom
- Garage and parking
- Short walk to Sidcup station
- Convenient for shops and restaurants
- Ideal first time buy
- Buy to let investment opportunity
- Chain Free
FULL DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer to the market, what we feel is an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment opportunity. This one bedroom apartment is located in a prime location with Sidcup station and its variety of shops and restaurants just a short walk away.
The property briefly comprises: Secure communal entrance, private entrance door, entrance hall, lounge which provides access to a small balcony, kitchen with built-in appliances and a breakfast bar, double bedroom and bathroom.
Externally there is parking and a garage en bloc.
We feel this property is a great first time purchase or buy to let investment especially with its fantastic location and being offered to the market "chain free".
Private entrance hall 14' 7" x 4' 3" (4.44m x 1.3m)
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 1" (3.99m x 3.68m)
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 9" (2.64m x 2.36m)
Bedroom 12' 1" x 10' 10" (3.68m x 3.3m)
Bathroom 8' 3" x 6' 4" (2.51m x 1.93m)
Outside Parking and garage en bloc.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The following information has been supplied by the vendor and should be verified by the purchaser and/or solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Lease: 112 years remaining
Council Tax: Band B £1,235.16 per annum.
EER Rating: 69 EIR Rating: 72
Local authority: Bexley London Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53937684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670003958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.