4 bedroom detached house for saleBoston at Paddocks View , Darlington Road, Middleton St. George, DL2
- High specification kitchens
- Bi-fold doors to patio
- Staircase with solid oak handrails and newel posts
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- Security alarm
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Fence and gate to rear garden
- Large block paved driveway
- New home warranty
Plot 257 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £285,950.
This spacious four bedroom detached house with integral single garage provides fantastic accommodation on two floors. There is a good sized lounge with bay window, kitchen/ dining room with bi-fold doors leading to the patio and separate utility room making this a much sought after property. The first floor accommodation has four bedrooms, including a master with bay window and en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom with separate shower which completes the house.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3380 x 5794 [11'-11" x 19'-0"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 6565 x 3240 [21'-7" x 10'-8"]
- Utility Room - 1650 x 3240 [5'-5" x 10'-8"]
- Master Bedroom - 3380 x 5292 [11'-1 x 17'- 5]
- Bedroom 2 - 2514 x 4495 [8'-3" x 14'-9"]
- Bedroom 3 - 3616 x 3382 [11-10" x 11'-1"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2330 x 3777 [7-8" x 12'-5"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53939478.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.