3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSefton Close, ST. ALBANS
- Catchment of Good Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Walking Distance of Mainline Station and City Centre
- Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Living Room and Dining Room
- Garage En Bloc and Residents' Parking Bays
- Private Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul de Sac Location, Chain Free
This extremely attractive, 3-bedroom semi-detached home located in the quiet cul-de-sac of Sefton Close within a short walk of both the mainline train station and the city centre. Presented in very good condition throughout.
An attractive three bedroom semi-detached house in sought after Sefton Close. Presented in a neutral decor throughout, the accommodation comprises living room, dining room, cloakroom and kitchen plus three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The rear garden is mainly paved and in tree tiers there is a separate garage 'en bloc' with additional parking space. Sefton Close is a quiet cul de sac located off Blenheim Road, to the north east of St Albans. In walking distance are St Albans city centre and the mainline station as well as Clarence Park. Close by are popular local primary schools including Bernards Heath and Maple as well as secondary schools including Verulam and St Albans High School for girls.
W.C. Wash Hand Basin. Tiled walls. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 14' 4" max ( 4.78m max x 4.37m max )
Electric Fire Place. Radiator. Double glazed window to Front aspect.
Dining Room 8' x 8' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Kitchen 10' 7" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.23m max x 2.54m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. One and a half bowl sink with drainer. Electric oven point, Electric Hob point. Electric cooker point. Space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Stairs from Lounge. Airing Cupboard with Baxi Central Heating Boiler. Loft Access.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
Built in Wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone point. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.79m )
Radiator. Telephone Point, Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.26m )
Radiator. Telephone point. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bath with Mixer Taps. Wash Hand Basin with Vanity unit. W.C. Tiled walls.
Paved to rear with various shrubs and trees.
Garage 16' 1" x 8' 5" ( 4.90m x 2.57m )
Door to garage. Up and over Double doors with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53942745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA313488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.