4 bedroom detached house for saleBuchan DA at Sherwood Croft, Leeds Road, Thorpe Willoughby, YO8
- French Doors
- Dual-Aspect Kitchen Diner
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Master Bedroom Wardrobe
- NHBC Warranty
- Single Garage
THE DUAL ASPECT KITCHEN DINING ROOM and the inviting, FRENCH WINDOWED LOUNGE share the ground floor with a useful UTILITY ROOM AND A SEPARATE STUDY. THE FEATURE STAIRCASE AND GALLERY LANDING lead to FOUR BEDROOMS, ONE EN-SUITE AND BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED FAMILY BATHROOM WITH A SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.45 x 4.797 metre
- Kitchen - 2.763 x 3.801 metre
- Dining - 2.763 x 3.149 metre
- Study - 2.323 x 2.06 metre
- Utility - 1.937 x 1.799 metre
- WC - 1.62 x .945 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.507 x 3.793 metre
- En-Suite - 2.238 x 2.044 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.805 x 3.762 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.519 x 3.095 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.411 x 3.064 metre
- Bathroom - 3.048 x 1.7 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53943351.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8111220000012_4_54_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.