2 bedroom flat for saleOverhill Road, East Dulwich, London, SE22
- Grand 28' reception room with study
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite
- Sleek en suite bathroom with separate shower
- Good-sized second bedroom with en suite shower room
- High quality fixtures and fittings
Enviably set along a sought-after residential road, this stunning 2 bedroom split-level maisonette is presented in excellent condition, offering grand accommodation and gorgeous fixtures and fittings.
Overhill Road is well located for a range of amenities on offer along nearby Lordship Lane while the green open spaces of both Dulwich and Peckham Rye Parks are easily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53952495.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1062600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.