3 bedroom bungalow for saleFerndale Road, Teignmouth, Devon
- Detached Bungalow with Superb Coastal Views from the rear garden & lounge
- Open plan Lounge/Modern Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Integral Garage and Parking
- Large Level Gardens with lawn & decking area.
A well presented detached bungalow in East Teignmouth with superb coastal views from the rear garden and lounge. The property comprises open plan lounge and modern kitchen area, conservatory, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, seperate W.C, double glazing, integral garage, large level lawned rear garden with decking area. No Onward Chain
uPVC obscure double glazed front door leading into the...
Radiator, cupboard, doors to...
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
6.7m x 3.66m
Double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, uPVC double glazed window to side with views out to sea and over the Ness Headland, radiator, wall mounted electric fire.
3.8m x 2.8m
A range of base and wall units, rolled edge worktops with inset stainless steel sink, built-in appliances to include dishwasher, fridge, double Range style cooker with 5 gas burners and extractor hood over, uPVC double glazed multi paned door leading into the...
3.76m x 2.57m
uPVC double glazed windows and double doors leading out onto the decked seating area and level lawned rear garden.
The rear garden has level lawns and steps up to a further area with timber garden shed. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing.
Electric roller door. Parking outside for two cars and one in garage. New Boiler
3.58m x 3m
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes with overhead storage.
2.72m x 1.65m
White suite comprising panelled kidney shaped bath with wall mounted chrome shower over and fitted shower screen, inset vanity unit with sink and storage cupboards under, close coupled WC, ladder style radiator, tiled walls, obscure double glazed window to side.
3.63m x 2.77m
uPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted wardrobes with overhead storage.
Pedestal hand wash basin, close coupled WC, ladder style radiator, ceiling mounted extractor.
3.94m x 2.87m
A light and airy room with uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53954010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TGN180058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Teignmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.