3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLaburnum Grove, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom double bay fronted semi-detached property
- Off road parking to front
- Bespoke refitted kitchen with central island
- Stylish four piece bathroom suite
- Attractive period features
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Do you want the ease of pulling on your own driveway and entering an updated property that combines modern living with period charm and elegance?
The size and space of the rooms within this home are a sight to behold and are accentuated by coving and ceiling roses in certain rooms. The current owners have created modern yet period spaces that offer the wow factor including the truly stunning kitchen. There is also a generous bespoke utility area which is currently used by the owner to work from home with access to the rear garden and a handy downstairs cloakroom
The impressive bay fronted lounge with its feature period fire surround is an ideal space to unwind after a long day.
The top floor accommodation does not disappoint and continues with space and luxury in abundance. The updated modern yet sophisticated bathroom offers something for everyone to relax, whether you enjoy a quick shower or long soak in a bath this four piece bathroom needs to be seen to truly be appreciated.
Bedroom 1 benefits from the second bay window and is impressive with its size. There are a further two bedrooms of good proportion one offering a bespoke storage/wardrobe area.
The rear garden which can also be accessed by a side gate offers a low maintenance space with a small artificial lawned area, the remainder being paved and a summer house which could make an ideal home office or hobby room.
What the Owner says:
As soon as we entered the property we had the vision of how the accommodation could work for us and what we wanted to create.
We have enjoyed carrying out the works and updating to what you see today. We hoped by keeping it fairly neutral and easy on the eye it would appeal to everyone. The off street parking has been ideal and we certainly will miss the kitchen/diner and bathroom as they have only just been finished.
We hope whoever buys our home takes as much enjoyment out of it as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'0 x 14'5 (5.19m x 4.40m)
- Kitchen: 22'2 x 14'5 (6.76m x 4.40m)
- Utility Area: 14'6 x 7'4 (4.42m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'4 into bay x 14'4 (5.29m x 4.37m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 10'9 (3.41m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 10'11 (3.41m x 3.33m)
- Bathroom: 8'3 x 7'10 (2.52m x 2.39m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Summer House: 17'10 x 6'8 (5.44m x 2.03m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53959620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.