2 bedroom flat for saleClarence Place, Gravesend, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom conversion flat
- Close to town centre and railway station
- Communal gardens
- Off street parking
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (52)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £200,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
We are confident that everything about this flat will appeal to first time buyers and investors alike.
This property is situated in the heart of Gravesend town centre with its quaint cobbled streets and benefits from being within touching distance to all the shops and amenities. There are also a good choice of cafes, bars and restaurants, not forgetting the railway station that now offers the high speed service whisking you into London in just under twenty minutes.
The sheer character of this building will only add to the feeling of space that runs throughout the flat. Both bedrooms are double rooms, so if you are sharing with a friend, no-one need 'pull the short straw' as both bedrooms are a good size.
Externally there are communal gardens so, in the summer months, you could rustle up a barbecue whilst you catch up with friends over a glass of your favourite tipple
The off street parking is a huge bonus! Not many flats, this close to the town centre, can offer off street parking. So what are you waiting for? Book your viewing now!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 16'7 x 14'0 (5.06m x 4.27m)
- Kitchen: 13'4 x 9'3 (4.07m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 9'5 (4.63m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 6'8 (3.58m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 6'8 (2.24m x 2.03m)
- Communal Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53967354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.