3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Crescent, Nunthorpe
- Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Great Location Within the Catchment Area of Highly Regarded Community Schools
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room with A Cosy Open Fire
- Extended Kitchen with Modern High Gloss Style Units & Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Conservatory Added to the Rear Creating Some Useful Extra Living Space
- 26ft Garage & Parking for A Couple of Cars
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with A Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This three-bedroom semi-detached house will be just so easy to move straight into. It is very well positioned within easy reach of highly regarded schools as well as community shops.
Other nice features include a 26ft garage, parking for a couple of cars, UPVC double glazing and central heating with combi boiler.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan living/dining room with cosy open fire, conservatory and extended kitchen with modern high gloss style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white four-piece suite.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU180061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.