2 bedroom terraced house for saleAsquith Avenue, Leeds, LS27
Offers in Region of
- Beautifuly presented.
- Ideal first time buyers property in a highly desirable location.
- Large bright rooms with high ceilings
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Master bedroom has fitted wardrobes.
- In walking distance to Morley town centre.
- Close to Outstanding schools.
- Great for motorway networks.
- Low energy costs.
- This property is not to be missed.
We are extremely delighted to offer for sale this modern 2-bedroom property, in the beautiful historic town of Morley, Leeds.
This impressive double fronted Victorian terrace property offers a spacious Open Plan contemporary living space, beautifully appointed kitchen with fully integrated appliances, modern bathroom and well sized bedrooms with generous built in storage space.
This is an ideal starter home for first time buyers, couples and young families. Conveniently situated in easy reach of local amenities, public transport links it offers easy access onto the M62 and M1 motorway, placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within easy daily commuting distance.
Situated in a popular and highly sought-after location close to the heart of Morley Town Centre, offers buyers the opportunity to be part of a thriving local community.
We highly recommend an internal viewing of this property to take full advantage of the size and quality of this outstanding accommodation.
Please take a moment to look through the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further details and arrange a viewing appointment by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53970363.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58d-vvey. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.