1 bedroom character property for saleDerby Road, Eastwood, Nottingham
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- MID TERRACE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GREAT LOCATION
- VIEWING ADVISED
A quirky TWO bedroom COTTAGE in a popular location of Eastwood with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Having uPVC double glazing throughout this property is an ideal first time buy or investment property. Being well connected to shops, schools, pubs and major road links including the M1 Motorway at junction 26.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to present this quirky mid-terraced cottage in a popular location of Eastwood, Nottingham with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Derby Road is ideally situated for a range of local amenities including Eastwood high street offering a range of shops, pubs and restaurants and is well connected to major road links including the A610 for Nottingham City Centre and the M1 Motorway at junction 26. In brief the property comprises of a lounge, hall, kitchen/ diner, landing, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is enclosed entrance to the front and a shared garden to the rear with two outbuildings. The property boasts gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Call us today to setup you appointment!
Lounge 9' 9" x 11' 9" into chimney recess ( 2.97m x 3.58m into chimney recess )
The property is accessed through a uPVC double glazed door to the front elevation with a uPVC double glazed window, TV connection point, central heating radiator and laminate flooring leading to:
Having stairs leading to the first floor landing and carpet flooring leading to:
Kitchen/diner 10' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.58m )
Boasting a fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units and roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps over, complimentary ceramic tiling for splash backs, space for an electric oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer, central heating radiator, access to the central heating combination boiler, uPVC double glazed door and window to the rear elevation and tiled flooring.
Stairs from the hall lead to the landing having carpet flooring leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 9" into chimney recess x 9' 9" ( 3.58m into chimney recess x 2.97m )
Having a uPVC double glaze window to the front, built in airing cupboard, TV connection point, central heating radiator, access to the loft hatch and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 5' 11" ( 3.23m x 1.80m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and carpet flooring.
Comprising of a three piece suite including a bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, central heating radiator, part tiling for splash backs and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Outside & Gardens
The front of the property is accessed through an enclosed brick built entry.
The rear garden has a mature rockery that backs on to two brick built outbuildings leading to lawned grass with mature plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53973783.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.