3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFishtoft Road, Boston
- 3 BEDROOM LINK DETACHED BUNGALOW
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- GOOD SIZED CORNER PLOT WITH GARDEN TO FRONT, SIDE & REAR
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- WOULD BENEFIT FROM MODERNISATION & IMPROVEMENT
A 3 bedroom link-detached bungalow offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, situated in a popular residential location on a good sized corner plot benefiting from off road parking, garage and gardens to the front, side and rear.
This link-detached property comprises in brief of an Entrance Porch and Hall, Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge, 3 Bedrooms, Shower Room and separate WC.
Whilst the property is maintained to a high standard, the property would benefit from internal modernisation and improvement.
With glazed door to side aspect, tiled flooring, glazed door to Entrance Hall.
With warm air vent, ceiling light point, built-in storage cupboard, wall mounted thermostat, telephone point, doors to the Lounge, Kitchen, Bedrooms, Bathroom and W.C.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 4" extending to 10' 7" into recess ( 3.61m x 2.84m extending to 3.23m into recess )
With a fitted kitchen comprising a range of base level cupboards and drawers, larder style unit and matching wall mounted units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, space for oven and hob, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, tiled walls, ceiling fluorescent striplight, windows to front and side elevations, extractor fan, wall mounted electric hot water heater, Johnson & Starley gas central heating boiler serving warm air central heating.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 10" maximum ( 4.83m x 3.61m maximum )
With double glazed window to front elevation, fireplace with electric fire inset and tiled hearth, ceiling light point, coving to cornice, telephone point, TV aerial point, warm air central heating vent.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 10' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.07m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes to one wall with vanity recess and overhead storage lockers, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, warm air central heating vent.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
With double glazed window to side elevation, fitted wardrobes with overhead storage lockers and low level drawers, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, loft access.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.97m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, warm air central heating vent.
With a 3 piece suite comprising a corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower within, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, bidet, war air central heating vent, wall mounted electric heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceiling light point, double glazed window to front elevation.
With double glazed window to side elevation, low level WC, ceiling light point.
To the front of the property is a concrete driveway which provides off road parking as well as vehicular access to the single garage.
The property is situated on a good sized corner plot and benefits from a shaped front lawned area with shrub and bush borders containing a variety of plants. This then extends to the side of the property and to the rear garden. The side garden benefits from low level hedging.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn, with a paved patio seating area, shrub and bush borders. The rear garden benefits from boundary fencing to two sides.
Single Garage 16' 10" x 8' 6" ( 5.13m x 2.59m )
With up-and-over door to front, service door leading to rear garden. Served by power, lighting and plumbing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53974902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.