3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBellwater Bank, Eastville, Boston
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- CLOAKROOM, EN-SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- SITUATED IN A RURAL LOCATION
This deceptively spacious 3 bedroom end of terrace property is situated in a rural position within the village of Eastville. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation, ample block paved off road parking and a good sized enclosed rear garden.
This spacious end of terrace home comprises an Entrance Porch, Sitting Room, 22ft Lounge, open plan Dining Room & Kitchen, Utility, ground floor Cloakroom, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms with Dressing Room and En-suite to the Master Bedroom and a Family Bathroom. There is ample off road parking by way of a block paved driveway and also a good sized enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Porch 4' 11" x 6' 2" ( 1.50m x 1.88m )
With double glazed door to side elevation, double glazed windows to front and side elevations, radiator, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, uPVC glazed door to the Sitting Room.
Sitting Room 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, exposed wooden floor boards, telephone point, TV aerial point, feature brick built fireplace with multi fuel burner inset, picture rail, dado rail, ceiling light point, door to Dining Room, stairs rising to first floor.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
With radiator, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, picture shelving, feature brick built fireplace with multi fuel burner inset and wood mantle, feature exposed brick arch opening through to the Kitchen, door to understairs storage cupboard and door to the Lounge.
Lounge 22' 3" x 13' 3" ( 6.78m x 4.04m )
With double glazed windows to front and side elevations, ornamental beamed ceiling, TV aerial point, wall light point, feature brick built fireplace with multi fuel burner inset on tiled hearth, wall light points, French doors leading to Conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.28m )
Of brick and uPVC construction. With double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, tiled flooring, wall lighting, radiator, patio doors to rear elevation.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Opening from Dining Room and having a fitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear elevation, Butlers style ceramic sink inset to granite work surfaces with tiling, Leisure oven housed in exposed brick recess, space for dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, ceiling light point, ceiling spotlights, Pantry style cupboard, continuation of tiled floor from Dining Room, ornamental beamed ceiling, door to Utility Room.
Utility Room 12' 6" x 7' 7" maximum ( 3.81m x 2.31m maximum )
With wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, radiator, loft access, continuation of tiled flooring from Kitchen, ceiling light point, door to ground floor Cloakroom, stable style uPVC door to rear elevation, half stable door to Conservatory.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
With low level WC, wall mounted corner wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, continuation of tiled floor from Utility Room.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the Sitting Room, ceiling light point, picture rail and dado rail, loft access, doors to 3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.06m x 4.06m )
With double glazed windows to front and side elevations, ceiling light point, ornamental beamed ceiling, radiator, TV aerial point, door to Dressing Room and door to the En-Suite.
Dressing Room 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, fitted shelving, hanging rails, loft access and ceiling light point.
En-Suite Shower Room
With double glazed window to rear elevation, double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower within, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, ceiling light point, radiator, partly tiled walls, shelving and base unit fitted to recess.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes as well as a good sized overstairs airing cupboard, radiator, recessed shelving, ceiling light point, ornamental beamed ceiling.
Bedroom 3 7' maximum x 11' 10" ( 2.13m maximum x 3.61m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, ceiling mounted spotlights, ornamental beamed ceiling.
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, radiator, partly tiled walls, ceiling light point, ornamental beamed ceiling.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway which provides ample off road parking as well as a shaped front lawn with shrub and bush borders, all enclosed by fencing and a double 5 bar gate.
Gated access leads to the rear, with further off road parking. The good sized rear garden benefits from raised paved patio seating areas as well as a block paved seating area, gravelled areas and shaped lawn, with shrub and bush borders enclosed by mature hedging.
Adjacent to the Workshop and comprising 4 kennels and a run.
Workshop 18' 1" x 9' 6" ( 5.51m x 2.90m )
With power and lighting, double glazed window to side elevation, door to side elevation, work benches and access to kennel run.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53974911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.