3 bedroom terraced house for saleColeby Road, Broxtowe, Nottingham
- ***GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000***
- THREE BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- REAR GARDEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
***GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000*** Calling all investors and buyers to this fantastic opportunity that is not one to be missed. Offered to the market with no upward chain, with a kitchen/diner, family lounge, driveway, Close to local amenities this property ideal for first time buyers or investors.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom mid terrace house in the popular location of Broxtowe, Nottingham. Offered to the market with no upward chain, containing a kitchen/diner, family lounge, driveway, Close to local amenities this property ideal for first time buyers or investors is not one to be missed.
Double glazed door to front aspect.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' ( 4.39m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, gas fire place.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 14' 6" ( 2.54m x 4.42m )
Comprising of fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, space for electric oven, two double glazed window to rear aspect and a double glazed door to rear aspect leading out onto rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 7" ( 2.13m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, central heating boiler.
Comprising of a paneled bath with mixer taps with shower and attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiling to walls, double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator.
To the rear of the property is a lawned area with enclosed fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53976678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS110743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.