3 bedroom bungalow for saleOakleigh Drive, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
Offers in Region of
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- 17ft kitchen
- 20ft lounge
- No onward chain
- Integral garage
- Off road parking
- Large rear garden
Sharman Quinney are proud to present this no chain three bedroom chalet bungalow located in a popular area of Orton Longueville. This property briefly comprises of three bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and bathroom. Outside of the property there is large rear garden, garage and off road parking.
UPVC door to front aspect, carpeted floor, radiator, under stairs storage.
6'03 x17'07 (1.83m x 5.20m). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and sink drainer unit, space for washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer, UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects and door to side.
20'08 max measurement x 12'02 (6.12 x 3.66). UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, French doors to garden, gas fire place, radiator, TV point.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and doors to:
11'09 max measurement x 11'00 (3.38m x 3.35m). UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted floor, inbuilt storage cupboard and radiator.
8'11 max measurement x 10'11 (2.47m x 3.08m). UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in storage, carpeted floor, radiator.
11'02 max measurement x 6'03 (3.35m x 1.83m). UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, carpeted floor and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath, hand wash basin and low level WC, radiator, tiled surround and UPVC frosted double glazed window to side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to the integral garage. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub areas. The large rear garden is enclosed by a timber fence and is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53977839.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT202149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.