2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat A & B, Dewsbury Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- For sale by auction on the 16th May 2018
- Guide price £65,000 - £70,000
- Substantial terrace divided into 2 x one bed flats
- Good addition to a buy to let portfolio
- OPEN VIEWINGS
- 23rd April @ 12pm
- 1st May @ 12pm
- 9th May @ 12pm
- VIEWINGS LAST 25 MINS NO APP NECESSARY
This substantial through terrace, divided into 2 large one bedroom flats, would make a good addition to a buy to let portfolio. The flats have been owned and run by a local housing association. Now vacant, the flats would benefit from a little improvement before providing a landlord with a, potentially, high yield. There is no access to the accommodation on the second floor and Auction House has not inspected. There may be the potential to rearrange the accommodation on the first floor to create access and a third flat STPP. The property benefits from a hard wired fire alarm system, separate electricity meters and fire doors throughout. 238 Dewsbury Road, also divided into 2 flats, sold in our March 2018 auction for £122,000!
The property will be sold as seen with all contents, fixtures and fittings included.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53980242.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC180222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, West Yorkshire - Property Auctioneers. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, West Yorkshire - Property Auctioneers on 0113 3933482.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.