2 bedroom town house for saleHighfield Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Recently Redecorated Mid-Town House
- Spacious Lounge
- Generous, Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gardens and Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Well-presented, recently re-decorated and carpeted mid-town house, situated in this popular location with Asda Supermarket, bus routes and Wortley Recreation ground are all nearby. The property is also ideally located for access to Leeds city centre, motorway and ring road networks.
Having part wood and part PVCu double glazing and gas central heating the accommodation to the ground floor comprises; Good size lounge with laminate flooring spotlights to ceiling and window to the front elevation. There is an inner hallway with staircase to the first floor. The spacious kitchen has a good range of modern wall and base units with inset electric oven hob and extractor over. Plumbing for a washing machine and a useful built in under stairs storage cupboard. Window and door to the rear garden.
To the first floor is a landing area with access to the boarded and carpeted loft with power and light facility. There are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with four piece suite comprising; corner bath and separate shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and low flush w.c Window to the rear elevation and towel radiator.
To the front elevation is a lawn area with mature shrubs. The rear garden has lawn and decking area and a garage with power and light facility.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and an early viewing is highly recommended.
The vendor has advised the boiler has recently been fitted and has a five year warranty, the shower has recently been fitted and has a two year warranty.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53980290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR180086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wortley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.