3 bedroom detached house for saleGeorge Street, Addingham, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29
- Attractive, stone built cottage
- Character charm with contemporary specification
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms and large loft area
- Pleasant, enclosed garden
- Ample driveway parking
- Central village location
A beautifully appointed, attractive, stone built cottage having three bedrooms, including a large master suite, with the advantage of a garden and off street parking nestled in this central location within Addingham village.
This attractive, stone built cottage has all the charm of a character property whilst having the advantage of a modern layout and specification. The accommodation, which is thoughtfully planned over two floors, includes an entrance hall, cloakroom / wc, open plan dining kitchen with access to the rear garden and utility off, through sitting room. To the first floor is a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and modern en-suite, two further bedrooms and house bathroom. There is also the advantage of a large loft area, accessed by a drop down ladder from the landing area. To the outside, the property has driveway parking for two cars and a very pleasant and enclosed, low maintenance garden.
Addingham is a popular village community, located in the Wharfe valley countryside just three miles to the west of the town of Ilkley and only circa three miles from the Yorkshire Dales National Park. George Street is just off the Main Street where there are a useful variety of local shops, a doctors' surgery and several inns. There is a primary school within the village and a variety of sporting and recreational facilities, as well as many interesting walks to be enjoyed through the countryside surrounding Addingham. The nearby town of Ilkley provides a wider range of shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets and from Ilkley railway station there are regular commuter rail services to Leeds / Bradford city centres. Some bus services are available from Addingham village Main Street to surrounding towns.
Entering the village of Addingham from the A65 from Ilkley, proceed up the village Main Street passing The Fleece and The Crown public houses on the right hand side. Turn left on to George Street immediately after the former Old Station Fish & Chip shop. The property can be found on the right hand side and identified by Dacre, Son & Hartley’s For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53980626.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC180228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.