3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Carrick at Annick Gardens, Perceton, Irvine, KA11
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 963 sq.ft. living space
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Outside tap from kitchen
- Monoblocked driveway for 3 cars
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious rooms
The Carrick 3 bedroom semi detached villa ground floor comprises of the kitchen, dining area, lounge and DOWNSTAIRS WC. The upstairs of the villa has all 3 BEDROOMS, the master with ENSUITE and bathroom.
Development descriptionSuperior spacious and beautifully situated 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in this beautiful part of rural Ayrshire.
When you visit Annick Gardens the overwhelming feeling is of rural surroundings far away from all the noise and bustle of urban life. That's when you can delight in the thought that in reality, thanks to superb road connections, you are actually only a very brief drive away from every amenity. Even on a Saturday, Silverburn Shopping Centre can be reached in 30 minutes or less. The town of Irvine with all its multi development is just minutes away. If you're new to the area think of Glasgow and its very desirable residential peripheral areas like Newton Mearns and you'll understand the setting. Only Perceton is much more lush and green! Recreationally this area has everything to offer. The Ayrshire coast is on your doorstep and there is golf, fishing, cycling, walking, tennis or sailing; the list goes on. Annick Gardens is for families who enjoy the countryside and want to access urban facilities without additional time and expense.
Perceton is a quite lovely part of the Ayrshire countryside and Annick Gardens, our latest development, really does compliment this beautiful location. As you would expect from Dawn Homes, our Architects have created much more than a choice of superb new homes; Annick Gardens sits perfectly within it's surroundings. We are building new homes with a real choice of size and design and you can be certain that the standard of finish and attention to detail will be second to none. At Annick Gardens there is a sense of history and here is an opportunity to become part of it and own a home in one of Ayrshire's most desirable places.
Phase II Now Released!
Parking - Driveway
- Kitchen - 3.06m x 2.58m 10'0" x 8'5"
- Dining - 2.60m x 2.33m 8'6" x 7'8"
- Lounge - 4.68m x 3.31m 15'4" x 10'10"
- WC - 2.19m x 1.10m 7'2" x 3'7"
- Master Bedroom - 3.05m x 2.94m 10'0" x 9'7"
- Ensuite - 2.14m x 1.20m 7'0" x 3'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.05m x 2.96m 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.64m x 2.38m 8'8" x 7'9"
- Bathroom - 2.44m x 1.90m 8'0" x 6'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CarrAP_3_57_100826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dawn Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.