2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWinchester Road, Grantham
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms
- Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Single Garage and Drive
- Popular Barrowby Gate Estate
- Local Amenities Nearby
- Direct Access to A52 and A1
William H Brown are proud to present this spacious detached bungalow positioned on a corner plot on the popular Barrowby Gate Estate, homes here are always attracting interest in this location, which features local shops, regular bus links into the town centre and access to all of its amenities.
A well-maintained detached bungalow positioned on a corner plot, starting with an entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen and conservatory, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property is approached by a driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles, which then leads to the single garage and also has beautiful gardens to the front and rear. Situated on the popular Barrowby Gate Estate, set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and benefits from regular bus links into town, nearby to local amenities and also direct access onto the A52 and A1, perfect access to main roads linking this home to many locations.
Upvc double glazed front door leading into the hall which offers hatch access to the loft, a radiator, telephone point and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 11" plus recess ( 4.85m x 3.63m plus recess )
The lounge features a upvc double glazed bow window to the front aspect and glazed doors leading into the conservatory. There is also a double radiator, feature coal effect gas fire with wall mounted and ceiling lights.
Fitted with upvc double glazed windows and French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
The kitchen has a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door leading out to the rear garden, fitted with low and eye level units and drawers with worktops above and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Double electric oven with a gas hob and extractor hood above, a double radiator and an arch into the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.84m x 1.93m )
The dining room is fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 7" max x 10' 2" ( 4.75m max x 3.10m )
This spacious room features upvc double glazed windows to the front and side aspect with a radiator and fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
The second bedroom is fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator and fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
This room has a upvc double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, fitted with a three piece suite comprising a bath with shower above, wash hand basin and low level wc. There is also a radiator, tiled floor, double airing cupboard and is tiled part wall to ceiling.
The property is approached with a driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles and leads towards the single garage, a laid to lawn area with flower borders, also including gated side access to the rear garden.
The enclosed rear garden features a patio seating area with flower and shrubbery borders, a water tap and a garden shed.
The single garage benefits from an electric up and over door with power and lighting within, storage space above and a door leading to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53985825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.