3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirdcage Walk, Derby
- HEAVILY EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY
- GATED DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated in a popular and convenient location is this heavily extended semi detached house with off road parking for several cars and single garage with electric door. The incredibly well proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
Situated in a popular and convenient location is this heavily extended semi detached house with off road parking for several cars and single garage with electric door. The incredibly well proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, rear porch, dining room, downstairs wc, three double bedrooms pus study, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway parking and single garage.
having front entrance double glazed door with obscured glass inset, coving, stairs rising to first floor and door leading into
Lounge 15' 5" into bay x 14' 7" ( 4.70m into bay x 4.45m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, laminate flooring, living flame gas fire with chrome trim, marble hearth and back ground and wooden surround, radiator, coving and door leading into
Kitchen /diner 17' 9" x 9' 5" ( 5.41m x 2.87m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with work surface over and splashback incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven and grill, integral four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, breakfast bar, additional appliance space, rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window, coving, understairs storage cupboard with lighting, radiator and opening leading into
having rear elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden, coving and doors leading into
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.25m )
having front elevation double glaze window, laminate flooring, electric fire with wooden surround and hearth, space for a large dining table, coving and radiator.
having a matching white low level wc with push button flush and floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, wall mounted storage cupboard, coving, extractor fan and electric heater.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, storage cupboard with shelving and additional storage over the stairs, coving and doors leading into
Family Bathroom 7' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.65m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with central mixer tap, shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, side and rear elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to wall, coving and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.97m )
having front elevation double glazed window, large storage area, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.48m x 2.90m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.29m )
having side elevation double glazed window, coving, radiator and door leading into
Study/games Room 12' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.24m )
currently used as a fourth bedroom having front elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a gated driveway providing off street parking for several cars which leads to the single garage the driveway is flaked by an area laid to lawn which incorporates gated pathway to front entrance door, outside lighting an boundary hedging and fencing. Single garage having electric up and over door,rear elevation double glazed door leading into rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, power and lighting. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance garden which incorporates gravel surfacing, decked area, paved patio, flower beds, outside power point, outside lighting, outside tap, and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53985828.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY111825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.