5 bedroom detached house for saleHawthylands Road, Hailsham
Situated in one of North Hailsham’s finest locations and approached via a sweeping driveway, is this exceptionally well appointed five bedroomed extended and detached residence.
This wonderful family home offers well-proportioned and incredibly generous accommodation which comprises: Living Room, Further Reception Room, Fitted Kitchen, Utility Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Room, Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC, 17’01” x 15’11” Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, Four Further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Outside: To the front of the property there is a large expanse of lawned garden, with mature trees and shrubs and a sweeping shingle driveway leading to a double garage with electric door and plenty of room for additional parking.
A particular feature is the substantial and south facing rear garden, which is principally laid to lawn with a range of mature fruit trees, flower and shrub beds and borders, delightful fish pond and timber tool shed/office with light and power.
• North Hailsham’s Finest Location
• Detached and Extended Family Home
• Exceptionally Well Appointed
• Spacious Accommodation Throughout
• Five Bedrooms (Master with En-suite Shower Room)
• Four Reception Rooms
• Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room
• Downstairs Cloakroom/WC
• Double Garage with Electric Door
• Substantial South Facing Rear Garden
with Timber Shed/Office
• Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
Property ref: 121_2541_4126355
13'02" x 11'01" max at widest point
17'03" x 13'03£ max at widest point
7'06" x 2'08" max at widest point
15'08" x 5'01" max at widest point
28'00" x 17'02" max at widest point
17'01" x 15'11" max at widest point
En-suite Shower Room
8'07" x 6'06" max at widest point
12'00" x 11'11" max at widest point
13'03" x 11'00" max at widest point
9'04" x 7'03" max at widest point
9'04" x 7'02" max at widest point
8'02" x 6'00" max at widest point
14'04" x 11'01" max at widest point
12'00" x 11'09" max at widest point
15'02" x 11'00" max at widest point
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53987008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4126355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Marden Estate Agents, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.