4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAtomere, Howden Road, Barlby, Selby, North Yorkshire
- 4 bedrooms (3 doubles)
- Traditional style semi-detached house
- Spacious extended accommodation
- South facing good size rear garden
- Popular village location
- Convenient access for York & Selby
- Gas central heating and upvc double glazing
- Viewing highly recommended
A characterful 4 bedroomed traditional style semi-detached house located in this popular village location and enjoying a good size south facing rear garden. The extended family style accommodation includes upvc double glazing and gas central heating. Entrance hall, cloaks/w.c, through lounge/diner, conservatory, extended fitted kitchen, 4 bedrooms (3 doubles) and bathroom/w.c with white suite and separate shower cubicle. Attractive good size gardens and ample off street parking. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Situated in the popular village of Barlby, 1.7 miles from Selby and approximately 14 miles from York, offering great commuter links to the A19/M62. The village offers a regular bus service as well as village store, local shop, pharmacy, primary and secondary schools, library, village church and public house.
Property ref: 121_1253_4598248
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53989137.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4598248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agents, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.