3 bedroom terraced house for saleCanbury Avenue, Kingston upon Thames
- 3 bed detached house
- Off street parking
- Private garden
- Potential for modernisation and extension
- Prime North Kingston location
- Walking distance to town and station
- Moments from Richmond park
- Outstanding schools
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
The ground floor boasts a useful porch area and hallway space, a bay fronted reception room with gas fire place, a large separate kitchen with integrated appliances and side door leading to the garden, and a rear reception room with a bright south facing conservatory, opening to the charming rear garden.
Upstairs benefits from 2 generous double bedrooms with built in storage, one smaller bedroom, and a bright family bathroom.
Outside boasts a south facing rear garden, side access and a driveway for 2 cars. There is also enormous potential for modernisation and extension both to the rear and roof space (STPP).
The property is located on a highly desirable road in North Kingston close to outstanding schools, Kingston town centre, train station, and Richmond park.
Offered to market with no onward chain prompt viewing is recommended and by appointment only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2430062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cocoon (UK), Kingston upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.