3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHazelwood Close
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning extended family home
- Double garage to rear
- Lovely 24ft living room
- Open plan country style kitchen breakfast room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Lovely refitted family bathroom
- Sought after Putteridge location great for families
- Needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated
Penrose are proud to present to the market this immaculate three bedroom family home situated in the sought after Putteridge area of Stopsley. Ideally located for any family with top local schools, parks, amenities and great transport links into London via Luton Parkway station and junction 10 of the M1. Internally the current owners have completed a lovely refurbishment of the house with a host of improvements to include new gas central heating and boiler, beautiful refitted family bathroom and a complete redecoration giving it a very modern feel throughout. The ground floor benefits from a large 24ft lounge diner with box bay window and large storage cupboard and a lovely open plan kitchen breakfast room leading out into the rear garden. The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms one with its own dressing area and the family bathroom. Further benefits include off road parking to the front, lovely rear garden and detached double garage to the rear! This is a must view property for anybody looking at this price range so contact one of the team today to arrange an internal viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53989749.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8720613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.