Studio flat for saleX1 The Campus Student Property, Salford, Greater Manchester, M6
- Salford City Centre
- 7% Net Rental Income
- Range of On-Site Amenities
- Close to The Universities
- Experienced Management Company
X1 The Campus Student Property
X1 The Campus has an amazing location right on the corner of Salford Frederick Road Campus.
All studios are fully furnished to the highest of standards and come with stylish, modern fixtures and fittings.
Student residents will benefit from a wide variety of on-site amenities such as a state of the are private gymnasium, a cinema room and large communal lounges for socialising and studying.
• Manchester City Centre
• 7% Net Rental Income
• Range of On-Site Amenities
• Close to The Universities
• Experienced Management Company
Salford - A Thriving Student Hub
The city has become known as a technology, media and telecommunications hub centred on MediaCityUK, Europe's first purpose-built media hub and home to the BBC and ITV among others.
The migration of young professionals and students to the North is a well-documented trend which looks set to continue into the foreseeable future. Students are enamoured with Salford and more and more young people from all over the world are flocking to the University of Salford every year to take advantage of what the city has to offer.
Computer Generated Images for Illustration Purposes Only
Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation< /b>
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference X1TheCampus-99999-Salford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alesco Investment Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.