4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKenway Walk, Rainham
- Four Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- En-suite & Cloakroom
- Off Street Parking
GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £500,000 - EXTENDED - FOUR BEDROOMS - FAMILY HOME - THROUGH LOUNGE - CLOAKROOM - SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION - EN-SUITE - OFF STREET PARKING
EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME immaculately presented throughout by the current owners offering spacious accommodation. Benefiting from many fine features, THROUGH LOUNGE, ground floor wc, first floor bathroom and en suite shower to name just a few. Externally this family home offers OFF STREET PARKING and a well maintained rear garden. Internal viewing is a must to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door to front.
Double glazed door to entrance hall, radiator, under stairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, W/C, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 23' 4" x 11' 7" Max ( 7.11m x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 8" x 17' 4" ( 5.99m x 5.28m )
L shaped kitchen/ diner. Double glazed window to rear aspect, a range of wall mounted eye level and base units providing work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink drainer, electric oven, electric hob, fridge, integrated dishwasher, two radiators, tiled splashbacks, door to conservatory.
Utility Room 14' x 6' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.01m )
Wall mounted cupboards, radiator, door to rear.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.20m )
Double glazed UPVC construction, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 6' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Shower cubicle, tiled walls.
Bedroom 4 14' Max x 9' 9" ( 4.27m Max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps over, wash hand basin, W/C, tiled walls, tiled floor.
Approx. 30ft, paved patio area, shrub borders.
Off street parking.
Integrated Garage 19' 8" x 6' 9" ( 5.99m x 2.06m )
Power and lighting, up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53990172.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RHM100588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.