4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePickhurst Lane, West Wickham, Kent
- Close To Pickhurst Schools.
- 0.9 Mile Hayes Station & Shops.
- Four Good Size Bedrooms.
- Two Large Reception Rooms.
- Good Size Westerly Aspect Garden.
- Fitted Wardrobes To All Bedrooms.
- Well Appointed Kitchen.
- Garage & Off Street Parking.
This CHAIN FREE attractive extended semi detached house offers excellent family accommodation. There are four good size bedrooms all having fitted wardrobe cupboards. The large 16' family bathroom has twin wash basins, separate shower cubicle and a large bath all in white. Off the attractive hallway are two well proportioned reception rooms. The kitchen is appointed with hand built wall and base units. Beyond the kitchen is a most useful utility room and cloakroom. There is gas central heating and sealed unit double glazing. The pleasant 84' x 33' rear garden enjoys a westerly aspect. The owners inform us there is lapsed planning consent for a large extension to the rear of the property.
The property is situated virtually opposite the popular Pickhurst schools for younger children. Hayes Station with frequent services to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street is 0.9 of a mile away. Local shops in Station Approach, Hayes are just under a mile and further local shops on the corner of Pickhurst Lane and Westmoreland Road are about 0.5 of a mile away. Other schools in the area include Hayes school and Langley Park schools for older children and Highfield schools for younger children.
Property ref: 121_754_4599918
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53990190.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4599918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.