3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMary Street, Little Houghton, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Modern & well presented
- Off street parking
- Viewing essential!
BEATIFULLY PRESENTED, FAMILY HOME WITH VIEWS OVER FIELDS! We're anticipating a lot of early interest is this incredible home, the modern interior, the location, the views... it all adds up to a wonderful family home. Give WILLIAM H BROWN a call now and register your interest! £130,000 - £140,000.
BEATIFULLY PRESENTED, FAMILY HOME WITH VIEWS OVER FIELDS! We're anticipating a lot of early interest is this incredible home, the modern interior, the location, the views... it all adds up to a wonderful family home. Give WILLIAM H BROWN a call now and register your interest!
With a side facing double glazed entrance door, radiator and a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 1" into bay x 14' 11" ( 4.90m into bay x 4.55m )
Wonderful reception room with rear facing double glazed French style doors and windows overlooking the rear garden and fields beyond. There is also a radiator.
Kitchen Diner 15' 10" x 12' 9" into bay ( 4.83m x 3.89m into bay )
This well proportioned space has a range of fitted wall and base units, electric oven, electric hob, extractor hood and matching splash back, sink and drainer, radiator, a range of integrated appliances, a front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed bay window.
Utility Room 4' 11" x 6' 7" ( 1.50m x 2.01m )
First Floor Landing
With loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 16' 3" max ( 3.00m x 4.95m max )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering far reaching views.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 12' 7" ( 2.62m x 3.84m )
There is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 7' ( 2.18m x 2.13m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with mixer shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, towel radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is off street parking and to the rear is an enclosed garden with raised decked area and balustrade with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside, there is also a lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53998791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.