3 bedroom detached house for saleLittledown Road, Charlton Kings, Cheltenham, GL53
Offers in Excess of
- MODERNISED DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH MAGNIFICENT 23' (7M) X 17' (5.2M) KITCHEN / DINING / FAMILY ROOM & PRIVATE SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- entrance lobby
- superb kitchen / dining / family room
- sitting room
- utility & cloakroom
- 3 bedrooms and snug / bedroom 4
- large refitted 4 piece bathroom
- gas ch & double glazing
- garage & double width drive
- private south facing garden with large sun deck
An upgraded and extended modern detached house with a stunning kitchen / dining / family room and lovely southerly views towards Leckhampton Hill
A 1960's detached house which has recently been extended creating a more individual façade and providing a wonderful large open plan kitchen / dining / family room with a central island and stylish modern units with integrated appliances. This family home has been modernised throughout with new internal doors, UPVC double glazed windows and both reception rooms have patio doors leading onto a large sun deck at the rear. The sitting room and kitchen both feature cosy wood burners and the second reception room could be used as a 4th bedroom if required. There is also a cloakroom and utility room on the ground floor whilst upstairs there is a large refitted bathroom with separate shower enclosure and 3 bedrooms with a lovely outlook at the rear towards Leckhampton Hill. The frontage has been landscaped with low maintenance in mind and provides a double width drive and garage with sides access to the rear garden which is very private, south facing and mainly lawned with a large entertaining deck.
Littledown Road is situated in Charlton Kings, close to the border with Leckhampton, local amenities and just a short walk from Leckhampton Hill. Centre for the Cotswolds, Cheltenham is a beautiful and prosperous town with notable splendid Regency architecture reflecting its heritage. Cheltenham is a superb place for shopping with an abundance of main high street shops, specialist boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Education is very well catered for including The Cheltenham Ladies' College, Cheltenham College, Pates Grammar School, St. Edward's and Dean Close. There are excellent sporting facilities in and around Cheltenham including indoor and outdoor swimming facilities, numerous golf courses and tennis, squash, hockey and croquet clubs. Host to annual cultural festivals including music, literature and jazz, the town is equally famous for horse racing and the annual Gold Cup. Communications are excellent with easy access to the M5 and there are regular train services to London Paddington in just over 2 hours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54001107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCN180140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.