3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanmore Crescent, Burley, Leeds 4
- Extended 3 Bed Semi-Detached Family Home
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Established Mature Gardens With Patio For Barbecues Or Summer Dining
- Spacious Hall & Generous Sitting Room With Bay
- Open-Plan Dining Kitchen Leading Through To Sun Room At Rear
- Off-Road Parking On Drive & Unrestricted Street Parking
- Short Walk To Headingley Shops & Train Stations
- Good Family Location - Highly Recommended
An EXTENDED and well cared for THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED having a nice sized garden and patio and situated in this sought after crescent which is within easy walking distance to the allotments on St Michael's Lane, Burley Park and Headingley train stations, the cricket and rugby ground and Headingley's vibrant centre with its many shops, cafés, bars, library, supermarkets, etc. Benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing the accommodation briefly comprises a generous, well lit, entrance hall, a spacious sitting room to the front, a fashionable dining kitchen arrangement and a lovely open-plan sun room to the rear, which is ideal for either a general reading/relaxing, dining or as a children's play area. To the first floor are three bedrooms, a bathroom with panelled bath and shower cubicle, and a separate wc. There is a drive for off-road parking and well stocked, mature, gardens to the front and rear. The side driveway now has a secure gate (ideal for children and pets) and provides a large patio area for barbecues or alfresco dining in the summer. This is an appealing FAMILY HOUSE in a popular residential area. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54001674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO11138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.