3 bedroom terraced house for saleDillwyn Close Sydenham SE26
- Brick Façade Detailing To Front
- Surpassing 1025sqft of Internal Floor Space
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Designed Kitchen/Diner
- Reception Room with Plenty of Natural Light
- Off Street Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Unveiled to the SE26 market is this 'superb value' for money three bedroom freehold residence situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, just moments away from a highly rated primary school.
The accommodation surpasses 1025sqft/95sqm of internal floor space which is arranged across two floors. The ground floor consists of a welcoming entrance hall guiding you to a separate yet extensive kitchen/diner with plenty of scope to reconfigure to create a 'wow factor' kitchen. This floor also boasts a downstairs WC, ample storage and an incredibly bright reception room which further leads out onto the rear garden. The first floor consists of three bedrooms, all of which are doubles, ample storage and a well proportioned bathroom suite. Further benefits include off street parking, rear access to the garden for bikes and gas central heating.
Dillwyn Close is a quiet development just off Adamsrill Road which is full of charm, this house is sure to attract a buyer looking for all local amenities to be close by with Adamsrill Primary School a short stroll away and boasts "Good" Ofsted reports for 2016. Lower Sydenham Station is not too far away and offers brilliant links into London Charing Cross, London Bridge and London Waterloo East. Sydenham Station is your second closest station and has superb links into London Bridge also but more notably the East London Overground Line with routes to Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington via Shoreditch High Street. Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P215628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.