2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Road, Cherry Willingham, LN3
- Pride Homes (Lincoln) Ltd
- *HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE*
- Plot 36
- Semi Detached House
- Open Plan Lounge Diner & Well Equipped Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Easy Access To City Centre & A46 Bypass
Cherry Paddocks by Pride Homes is lovely development in the village of Cherry Willingham. With 'Help To Buy' available these aesthetically pleasing homes will comprise 2, 3 and 4 bedroom town and semi-detached houses. These homes will all have open plan lounge, dining and modern well equipped kitchens, cloakroom with the upper floors having 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms, (en-suite for 3 and 4 bedroom properties) and family bathroom. The properties will benefit from very good specifications throughout, Upvc double glazing, gas central heating, gardens and either driveways or allocated parking within a lovely landscaped development. The position of the development makes for easy access to the Cathedral area of the City, not to mention the facilities within the village itself. The properties will suit First Time Buyers, Second Movers and Investors and off plan purchase is available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54013510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR150126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.