4 bedroom detached house for saleReservoir Road, Surfleet, PE11
- Modern Executive Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Lounge, Dining Room & Study
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility
- Sought After & Popular Location
- Mooring Right and Landing Stage
- Driveway & Double Garage
- EPC Rating - D
Pygott & Crone are delighted to offer for sale this executive style detached property in the sought after village of Surfleet. This detached house overlooks the greens and fairways of Spalding Golf Club and views of the River Glen with its landing stage and mooring rights. The spacious and well-planned accommodation comprises of Reception Hallway, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Study, Breakfast Kitchen, and Utility Room on the Ground Floor. To the First Floor, there is a galleried landing, four double Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom has a Dressing Area and En-Suite Shower Room and there is a family Bathroom.
The approach to the property is via a block paved driveway offering ample parking leading to a detached brick built double garage with enclosed lawned gardens to the rear.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only via Pygott & Crone.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54014433.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA180143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.