3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakwood Cottages, Lady Lane, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16
- Semi detached period home
- Three/four bedrooms
- Planned over three floors
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Attractive gardens
- First-class residential location
A beautifully presented and deceptive three/four bedroom semi detached period home having attractive living accommodation planned over three floors delightfully situated within a first-class residential location off Lady Lane.
Delightfully situated within a prestigious first-class residential location is a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three/four bedroom stone built semi detached period home offering its accommodation planned over three floors. The property retains character features associated with period properties together with the more modern day convenience of gas heating, sealed unit double glazing and modern kitchen, bathroom and shower room fittings. The property will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers and only an internal inspection will reveal the rather unique nature of this fine period home.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, spacious lounge with multi fuel burning stove, dining kitchen with range of quality base and wall units, integrated appliances, lower ground floor bedroom/sitting room, study/bedroom four and shower room. To the first floor landing, two bedrooms, walk in wardrobe and quality three piece bathroom suite. Outside the property is complimented by attractive gardens to the front, flowerbeds, trees and shrubs enjoying a pleasant aspect and garage to the rear.
The property is situated in one of Bingley's premier residential locations. Bingley town centre is approximately one mile distant with its range of shops and amenities, bars, restaurants, well respected primary and secondary schools and excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Ilkley, Bradford and Leeds.
From Dacre Son & Hartley's Bingley office travel up Park Road turning left onto Lady Lane. Continue up Lady Lane and the property will be seen on the left hand side easily identified by our for sale board.
1. Please note there is a right of access at the rear for the neighbouring property to access their property and garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54014856.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIN180173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bingley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.