3 bedroom bungalow for saleTattershall Bridge Road, Tattershall Bridge, LN4
- Immaculately presented home
- Three double Bedrooms & luxury bathroom
- Lounge Diner
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Oil Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Semi Rural Location overlooking fields to rear
- Detached Garage & Store
- Viewing Recommended
- EPC Rating - E
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND IMMACULATELY PRESENTED HOME WITH THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND VIEWS OVER ADJACENT FARMLAND TO THE REAR. Situated just off the A153 combining both a rural location with good access links to surrounding towns and villages the property has been enjoyed by the present vendors for some eight years having been extensively refurbished prior to their ownership. It offers accommodation briefly comprising Hallway, Lounge Diner, Breakfast Kitchen, three double Bedrooms and a luxury Bathroom. Features include oil fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and to the outside is a driveway, detached garage together with gardens to the side and rear. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54015669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR150469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.