3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHuxley Road, Leyton
- GUIDE PRICE £575,000 - £600,000
- GREAT LOCATION
- FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- SIDE ACCESS TO A GENEROUS GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER FRANCIS ROAD CLOSEBY
- CLOSE TO LEYTON UNDERGROUND STATION
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
** GUIDE PRICE £575,000 - £600,000 ** ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer FOR SALE this THREE BEDROOM HOUSE located in an EXCELLENT turning directly off LEYTON HIGH ROAD, within minutes walk to LEYTON UNDERGROUND STATION. The property is GENEROUS in SIZE and is located in one of the PREMIUM ROADS off LEYTON HIGH RIOAD. The property has THREE DOUBLR BEDROOMS with FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM, the downstairs has a SPACOUS LIVING ROOM with a connecting DINNING ROOM. The location is ideal for LEYTON UNDERGROUND STATION being a few minutes walk and with FRANCIS ROAD also on your doorstep this could be the house for you.
LIVING ROOM - 15'0" (4.57m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
DINING ROOM - 11'0" (3.35m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
KITCHEN - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
UTILITY AREA - 13'0" (3.96m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
GROUND FLOOR W/C
STUDY - 9'0" (2.74m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
BEDROOM 1 - 14'0" (4.27m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
BEDROOM 2 - 14'9" (4.5m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
BEDROOM 3 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.