3 bedroom house for saleNorth Street, Clapham Old Town, SW4
- Ideally located in Clapham Old Town
- Freehold three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Full of character within a converted Victorian shop front
- Naturally bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Lovely garden with a separate studio and rear access
- Large cellar offering extra storage
Ideally located in Clapham Old Town, this unique three bedroom house is full of character and features a private garden with an office/studio space.
The wonderful shops, bars, cafés and restaurants of Clapham and Clapham Old Town are on the doorstep, as are the open spaces of Clapham Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54016470.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1062326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.