4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSUNNINGDALE DRIVE, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended semi detached property
- Four bedrooms, master has en-suite
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and driveway
- Located with a quiet cul de sac location
- 2 reception rooms
- Within close proximity to local amenities
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this extended semi detached property which is located within the popular port town of Immingham. The property is located within a quiet cul de sac location and is only a short distance away from a selection of local amenities. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge, kitchen and dining room. Sliding patio doors then lead through to the rear garden. To the first floor there are the four bedrooms, the master having an en-suite, and also the family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there are front and rear gardens with off road parking and access to the garage to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54017104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1461897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.