2 bedroom town house for salePintail Close, Scunthorpe
- Modern Two Bedroom Town House In Popular Location
- Well-Presented Lounge & Delightful Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
- Situated With Shops & Schools Nearby
- Excellent Opportunity For First Time Buyers & Investors
This SUPERB town house is positioned in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area with shops, amenities and schools nearby. Internally offering well-presented and MODERN design throughout. Externally offering an ENCLOSED rear garden and OFF ROAD PARKING. Excellent opportunity for first time buyers!
This SUPERB two bedroom TOWN HOUSE is located within a SOUGHT-AFTER area. Internally offering well-presented living areas and modern design throughout. Externally offering an ENCLOSED rear garden and OFF ROAD PARKING.
Positioned in an excellent location with Lakeside Retail Park, shops, amenities, motorway links and schools all nearby. Good opportunity for families and first time buyers! Viewing highly advised.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, flat panelled door.
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 7" Max ( 4.80m x 3.84m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden, flat panelled door.
Stairs leading from the lounge, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 6" Max (into Wardrobe) x 12' 7" Max ( 3.81m Max (into Wardrobe) x 3.84m Max )
Window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, flat panelled door.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, flat panelled door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over. Part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, cushion flooring, flat panelled door.
Off road parking.
Laid to lawn, patio area, timber fencing forming boundary, timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54019018.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.