3 bedroom house for saleTonsley Road, Wandsworth, SW18
- A beautiful Victorian Tonsley home
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Three double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two en suite)
- South west facing garden and roof terrace
- Very sought after quiet road
- Walking distance to Wandsworth Town Station
- Clapham Junction is easily accessible
Cound are delighted to offer for sale this well-presented, contemporary house. The reception room is spacious and open-plan and leads to a good size kitchen with glass doors leading to a south west facing garden. Upstairs there are three generous double bedrooms and three bathrooms (two ensuite). In addition, there is a southwest facing roof terrace.
Tonsley Road is a quiet residential road, just down the hill is Wandsworth Town Station on Old York Road which provides direct access to Waterloo. Old York Road, along with East Hill offers a good selection of bars, shops and restaurants. The newly refurbished Southside shopping centre and Wandsworth Common are both nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COUND_000501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cound, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.