2 bedroom apartment for salePlatt House, Elmira Way, Salford
- 2 Double Bed, 2 Bath Apartment
- Secure Parking
- Tenanted Until July 2018
- 135 Years Remaining on the Lease.
- Excellent Public Transport Links
- Local Amenities a short walk away.
- Amazing Investment Oppertunity.
- Open Plan Interior with Juliet Balcony
- On-Site Secure Parking.
Allison & Co are delighted to offer for sale this contemporary 2 bedroom 2 bathroom furnished apartment situated a close proximity to Salford Quays, MediacityUK and the Lowry Shopping Centre.
This open plan apartment located on the 2nd floor is fitted with an urban chic style kitchen, complete with SMEG stainless steel appliances. The bedrooms are 2 good size doubles, one of which is en-suite. It comes with the added benefit of GATED PARKING INCLUDED.
Handy for access to the region`s motorway network, close to Trafford Park and perfect for the Metrolink, the development is very popular with young professionals looking to live in a convenient location. Local shops and amenities are close by including supermarkets, pharmacies, hotels, restaurants and gyms. It`s also ideal walking distance to Manchester United`s stadium.
This property is a must to be viewed to appreciate the size and value on offer.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10001385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allison & Co, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.