2 bedroom flat for saleBovill Road London SE23
- Victorian Era.
- Attractive Brick Façade Frontage.
- Split Level Accommodation.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- Incredibly Tasteful Décor Throughout.
- 125 Years Remaining on The Lease.
- No Onward Chain.
- Energy Efficiency Rating D.
*Chain Free and Ready To View Now*
Unveiled to the SE23 market is this incredibly 'trendy' two bedroom split level Victorian conversion situated in arguably one of the most 'IN' areas in South London at present!
The accommodation surpasses in excess of 950sqft/88sqm of internal floor space, set across two floors. The first floor consists of a large reception room introducing abundance of natural light, a separate fully fitted kitchen/diner, complimented well with the white high gloss finish, splashes of chrome and dark oakwood flooring. The bathroom, mammoth in it's size, is very boutiquey in it's design with the stripped wood flooring, a free-standing bath with chrome floor taps, his and her sinks as well as plenty of natural light. The upper floor consists of two double bedrooms, both of which are not only large in their size but offer a sense of 'peacefulness' due to being situated solely on the top floor!
Honor Oak Station is under a ten minute walk away (according to Google Maps) and offer superb links into London Victoria & London Bridge. The Station also serves the highly rated East London Overground Line which has four trains per hour linking you to Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington via Shoreditch High Street. Stillness & Dalmain Primary School just a stones throw away also and currently boasts an "Outstanding" and 'Good' Ofsted reports respectively.
Sure to attract a professional couple or a family, be quick to view as if history is anything to go by on this road, this stunning conversion will not hang around for long! Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P215639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.