4 bedroom detached house for saleFuller Close, West Winch, King's Lynn
- Detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Garage & parking
- No onward chain
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached house in the popular village of West Winch. Accommodation comprises a cloakroom, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, four bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is a garage, parking and rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached house in the popular village of West Winch. Accommodation comprises a cloakroom, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, four bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is a garage, parking and enclosed rear garden.
Timber double glazed door to:
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, under stairs storage.
Low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, extractor fan.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.00m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 11' 4" x 14' 9" ( 3.45m x 4.50m )
UPVC double glazed French doors to rear, two UPVC double glazed windows to rear, television point, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 7' 9" x 15' 1" ( 2.36m x 4.60m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, timber double glazed door to rear, units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, composite sink drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, vinyl flooring, tiled splashbacks.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 12' 1" ( 3.78m max x 3.68m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front, telephone point, television point, radiator, two built in wardrobes, door to en-suite.
UPVC double glazed window to side, extractor, radiator, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, fully enclosed shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" max x 10' 10" ( 2.69m max x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" max x 7' 7" ( 3.30m max x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 10' 11" ( 2.24m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps over, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, low flush WC, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is brick weave driveway providing parking with flowers and plants to borders.
To the rear there is a patio area opening to an enclosed lawned garden with flower borders.
Power, light, up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54026592.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.