2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Emneth, Wisbech
- Semi-detached cottage
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge, kitchen and ground floor wet room
- Off road parking
- Pleasant village location
- No chain
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY! Situated in a delightful location within the sought after Norfolk village of Emneth you will find this lovely cottage that is ideal as a first home or investment opportunity. There is no onward chain and keys are in our office so call to arrange your viewing now!
In a delightful location this superb semi-detached cottage must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The house comprises a lounge, kitchen, ground floor wet room and two bedrooms on the first floor. There is a small front garden and a garden to the rear with an off road parking area. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing to all windows.
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 7' 10" ( 3.48m max x 2.39m )
Wet Room 10' 2" x 7' ( 3.10m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed out of town taking note of Morrisons on your left hand side and at the roundabout continue straight on. Head out of Wisbech following the road round to the left and turn left into Church Road signposted Emneth. Continue along where the property will be found on your right hand side opposite the church. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.