4 bedroom house for saleFulham Riverside, Sands End, SW6
- Newly built four bedroom, six storey townhouse
- Sleek Grey Menhir kitchen with Miele appliances
- Well designed living space with ample dining area
- Four sleek bathrooms with white sanitary ware
- Private garden, terrace and integral garage
- West facing aspect
- Communal landscaped gardens and piazza
- Onsite concierge and CCTV security system
Beautifully arranged over six floors, this stunning four bedroom town house boasts a high contemporary finish with a generous living space, modern fixtures and fittings and a private garden and terrace.
Fulham Riverside is ideally located for the amenities of Sands End including a large supermarket as well as the proposed cafes within the development itself. Hurlingham Park and South Park are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1060034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.