4 bedroom detached house for saleCreskeld Lane, Bramhope, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
- A "Crowther" built four bedroom detached house of a traditional style with beautiful character features
- Delightful corner garden of almost a 1/3rd of an acre formerly with planning to build a bungalow at the bottom
- Two elegant and spacious reception rooms plus a conservatory enjoying private elevated views
- A most sought after area of the village which enjoys many local amenities including a pub and a highly regarded primary school
**NO CHAIN** Ring us at Dacres to book your viewing **
An impressive Crowther built detached family home of a traditional style which offers generous accommodation retaining many of the associated character features set on a corner garden with driveway parking and a tandem double garage. EPC E.
High Garth is an impressive Crowther built detached family home of an interesting and individual style which offers generous accommodation planned over two floors and retains many of the character features which include an inviting reception hall with part oak panelled walls and floor currently carpeted, a feature curved staircase, a lounge with beamed ceiling, oak panelled walls and an inglenook with a stone minster fireplace, bedroom one having a balcony access and enjoying spectacular views, three further bedrooms and two bathrooms. The conservatory especially enjoys a delightful westerly aspect over beautifully maintained gardens which at the bottom had planning permission to build a three bedroom detached dormer bungalow and expired in 2010. Outside the property has a drive with parking leading to the integral tandem double garage. The property is offered with a gas fired heating system and the windows are UPV sealed double glazed.
Bramhope is regarded as one of North Leeds most sought after villages enjoying a thriving active community with two churches, a highly regarded primary school and children's nursery, a medical centre including a dental practice, a number of local shops including the village bakery and the Fox and Hounds public house with coffee lounge and patio area. The village is strategically accessible to Yorkshires key business centres including Leeds City Centre, Bradford, Harrogate and York and there is the M1/A1/M62 national motorway network near to Wetherby making areas further afield more accessible by road.
Otley's nearby active market town which has Waitrose, Sainsbury's and Asda supermarkets is located nearby as are Ilkleys and Harrogates popular spa towns. Train stations with mainline links are available at nearby Weeton and Horsforth and there is the International Airport at nearby Yeadon.
Proceeding from the office on Eastgate continue onto Breary Lane and at the "T" junction turn right towards Leeds. Take the immediate left turn onto Creskeld Lane and number 33 will be found on the left hand side, on the corner of Creskeld Lane with Creskeld Drive, identified by the Dacre Son and Hartley For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54029440.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRA160039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bramhope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.