5 bedroom detached house for saleSevern Close, Stretton, Burton-on-Trent, DE13
Offers in Region of
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN CUL DE SAC POSITION
- HALLWAY & CLOAKROOM
- EXTENDED LOUNGE
- BREAK FAST KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- DINING ROOM & STUDY/ FAMILY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM & EN SUITE
- FOUR FURTHER BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- CONSERVATORY AND REAR GARDEN
FULL DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON... A family detached home having versatile accommodation briefly comprising hallway, extended lounge, conservatory, breakfast kitchen with built in appliances, dining room and study/ family room. The first floor offers master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing room which can be altered back to the fifth bedroom. Four further generous bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the home sits within a corner plot with block paved driveway and rear garden. Located upon a desirable residential estate location the property provides easy access to all the amenities the local village has to offer. Viewings being taken by appointment, no upward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54033336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10718418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Burton Upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.