3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSinfin Moor Lane, Chellaston, Derby
- Three Bedrooms
- Traditional Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Gardens
- Popular Location
- Driveway and Garage
- Dates Back to 1906
- Viewings Recommended
A stunning three bedroom family home set in a popular location which dates back to 1906. The property benefits from having a lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, cloakroom, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and large gardens to the front and rear. Viewings are highly recommended.
A stunning three bedroom semi detached family home in a popular location which dates back to 1906. The property has many original features and briefly comprises of; an entrance hallway, lounge with bay window, dining room, a fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs double wc, three double bedrooms, a spacious landing, family bathroom and a converted loft room. To the front of the property there is a large sweeping driveway and lawn leading to the house and garage and to the rear there is a large private rear garden with an arrangement of shrub, bushes and fruit trees along with patios, pond, summer house and a log cabin. The property is located close to local shops and is within the Chellaston School catchment and offers easy access to the A50 and Derby City Centre. Internal viewings are highly recommended.
Entrance via stained glass door into the porch with tiled flooring, coving to the ceiling, burglar alarm panel, window to the side and an original stained glass solid wood door into the entrance hallway.
Having wooden flooring, coving to the ceiling, stairs leading to the first floor, cloaks cupboard with wine cellar and doors giving access to the lounge, dining room and kitchen.
15'7 x 14'6 - A spacious living area having an electric fireplace with hearth and mantel piece, television and telephone points, electric heater, coving to the ceiling and a sash bay window to the front.
14 x 12'2 - Having double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, a feature fireplace with hearth and mantel piece, coving to the ceiling, fitted shelving, electric heater and television point.
12'5 x 11'10 - A re-fitted kitchen with a matching range of eye and base level units with roll top work surface, a fitted one and 1/2 bowl black granite sink and drainer with mixer taps, fitted electric oven and four ring electric hob with hood extractor fan, integrated dish washer and fridge, solid fuel ray-burn cooker inset into the chimney breast, built in storage cupboards, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear and door leading to the utility room.
Having tiled flooring, coving to the ceiling, fitted stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted base level units with roll top work surface, electric heater, double glazed window to the side, solid wood door giving access to the rear garden and door to the utility room.
A fitted two piece suite with a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan, spot lights and double glazed window to the side.
A light and spacious landing with a sash window to the side, coving to the ceiling, doors to the bedrooms and bathroom and ladder access to the loft room.
14'5 x 12'8 - With coving to the ceiling fitted wardrobes, electric heater and double glazed window to the front.
12'3 x 10'8 - Having a double glazed window to the front, electric heater and coving to the ceiling.
12'4 x 9'1 - Having a double glazed window to the rear, fitted storage cupboard, electric heater and coving to the ceiling.
A fitted three piece suite comprising of a panelled corner bath with wall mounted shower, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiled walls, coving to the ceiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear.
18'5 x 9'5 (with restricted head height) - A converted loft space with power lighting, electric heater and a velux window to the side.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and a sweeping driveway leading to the front of the property and the garage having up and over doors to the front and rear with power and lighting. To the rear of the property there is a large garden with a patio, lawned garden, a selection of flower beds and fruit trees, a summer house and towards the bottom of the garden there is a pond, patio and a log cabin measuring 10'7 x 7'3 with power, lighting and a television point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54033852.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.